Staalbeer uses an inhouse delivery fleet consisting of 48 trucks in various load formats to deliver your product directly to site
Get a Quote >>click here<<
Staalbeer supplies a full range of locally manufactured Invisible Fencing products. Our branches stock a full range of Fencing Panels, Posts and accessories to suit your fencing needs.
Vertical Wire mm
Horizontal Wire mm
Panel Width mm
V-Bends per sheet
|Allview 3510||75 x 12.7||4||3||1.2 – 2.4m||3050||3||Galvanised 275gm & Powdercoated|
|W253||75 x 25||4||3||1.80 & 2.4m||3050||3||Galvanised 275gm & Powdercoated|
|Securemax 50||75 x 50||4||4||1.80 & 2.4m||3050||4||Galvanised 275gm & Powdercoated|
|Securemax 100||75×100||4||4||1.80 & 2.4m||3050||4||Galvanised 275gm & Powdercoated|
|Securemax 200||75×200||4||4||1.80 & 2.4m||3050||4||Galvanised 275gm & Powdercoated|
Why use Staalbeer for your High Density Mesh Fencing project:
- Our Invisible Fencing are manufactured from 3mm Horisontal Wires and 4mm Vertical Wires
- SANS 675:2011 Certified with a 275 gm Class A galvanised coating for maximum corrosion resistance. For coastal applications a Galfan coating is available on special order.
- Fencing panels are powder coated in 3 standard colours: Black/Grey, Black and Green. A full range of other colours is available on special order.
- We offer a range of different mesh apertures ranging from 75×12.7mm to 75x200mm to suit your application.
- Panels are available in heights of 1.2m, 1.80m, 2.0m, 2.1m and 2.4m
- We offer at least 3 horisontal V-bends per panel to ensure maximum panel strength
- The patented post is manufactured from 420 MPA Zincalume steel and use Stainless steel fixing bolts
- A spike run manufactured from 2mm Galvanised and powder coated steel is available as an additional fence top deterrent.
- Using an unique lock-in bobbin the fence system can be combined Electric Fencing or 500mm Razor wire.