Supplier of Lightweight Steel Roof Trusses in South Africa
Lightweight steel roof trusses are fast becoming the roof trusses of choice amongst construction companies and individuals in South Africa. This is because of the number of advantages offered when choosing lightweight steel roof trusses over the conventional option, which is timber.
Staalbeer is a leading supplier if steel products for construction in South Africa, manufacturing a wide range of steel building products, including lightweight steel roof trusses. The team from Staalbeer can design, manufacture and deliver any shape or size lightweight steel roof trusses, floor joists and awnings for both sheeting or tile applications.
We supply for single and large residential projects, low cost housing projects and commercial applications. Whatever your needs regarding lightweight steel roof trusses, Staalbeer is the supplier for you. Speak to a professional consultant today about the design of your lightweight steel roof trusses for your roofing project.
The benefits of lightweight steel roof trusses
Some of the benefits of building with lightweight steel roof trusses include:
- High strength-to-weight: One of the main benefits of using light steel for roof trusses, is the exceptional strength-to-weight ratio. This ensures a stringer roofing product, that can withstand heavy winds and rain. It also makes it ideal for large roofing projects such as commercial buildings, arenas, hangars and various other industrial buildings.
- Consistency: Steel trusses are fabricated in a factory, under stringent quality control measures. The trusses are uniform, and designed to meet specific specifications. This is not always the case when using timber roof trusses, as this is a natural products which can be affected by temperature and humidity.
- Durability of steel: It is a known fact that steel is an incredibly durable material, which is why it is commonly used in construction. Steel can withstand high stresses including tension and pressure due to its strength and ductility. This low maintenance material is suitable for large structures, and will provide lasting results.
- Resistance to pests: Unlike timber, steel is also resistant to pests. Pests are a serious threat, and can damage roof trusses and timber structures immensely. Consider lightweight steel roof trusses in areas that are prone to termites and other wood-boring pests.
- Environmentally friendly: A major benefit of using lightweight steel roof trusses in South Africa, is that it is an environmentally friendly option. This is because steel roof trusses are fabricated from up to 90% recycled material, and is also 100% recyclable at the end of its lifespan.
Considering all the benefits of lightweight steel roof trusses, it is easy to see why this is becoming the preferred material for roof trusses in South Africa. Get your lightweight steel roof trusses from Staalbeer today.
Order your lightweight steel roof trusses from Staalbeer today
Contact Staalbeer to discuss your needs regarding lightweight steel roof trusses. We will design, fabricate and deliver your light steel roof trusses according to the project specifications, ensuring that your light steel products meet all your requirements.
Steel Supplier South Africa – We distribute steel building products across South Africa
Contact the leading steel product manufacturers in North West, Northern Cape, Free State, Gauteng, Mpumalanga and Limpopo today. We supply to customers in the following areas: Vereeniging, Meyerton, Vanderbijlpark, Sasolburg, Zamdela, Orange Farm, Parys, Viljoenskroon, Bothaville, Kroonstad, Welkom, Hoopstad, Christiana, Hertzogville, Betlehem, Harrismith, Qua-Qua, Fochville, Carletonville, Potchefstroom, Ventersdorp, Stilfontein, Klerskdorp, Lichtenburg, Mahikeng, Zeerust, Wolmaranstad, Schweizer-Reneke, Vryburg and more.