Leading Supplier of Light Steel Frames in South Africa
Staalbeer is a leading supplier of steel building products in South Africa, offering top quality light steel frames for construction and roofing projects. Light steel frame construction is a relatively new construction method in South Africa, offering a number of benefits for construction companies and their clients.
The popularity of light steel frame construction can be attributed to the seamless interface between computer-based design systems and manufacturing processes. When compared to conventional construction methods, light steel frames offer a number of advantages. Read more below about the advantages of light steel frames, and why you can trust Staalbeer for your light steel framing needs, or get in touch with a professional consultant at Staalbeer today to get the steel framing products you need.
Advantages of light steel framing construction methods
There are many advantages of light steel framing in terms of cost, building speed, quality and durability:
- Cost: Light steel frames are designed in-house for a specific project. This lowers material wastage, uses material more efficiently (due to the use of state-of-the-art design software) and also reduces construction time, which together, can result in big savings for the construction company and client.
- Building speed: The light steel frames are fabricated off-site in a factory, which results in decreased on-site building times. This allows for faster construction, as light steel frames are fabricated according to the project design. The team from Staalbeer will ensure that your light steel frames are designed to meet the needs of your construction or roofing project, to ensure efficient construction and installation on site.
- Quality and durability: When compared to other roofing systems such as timber, light steel frames offer a number of advantages in terms of quality and durability. Because the design of the light steel frame roof trusses are done by computer-based software, it ensures that the design of the roofing system meets all the needs in terms of safety and quality standards. Steel is also much more durable when compared to timber, and will not rot, warp or sag over time. Steel is resistant to termites and other pests, and will not aid in the spreading of fire like timber.
Why Staalbeer is the light steel frame supplier in South Africa for you
Staalbeer is a trusted steel product manufacturer in South Africa, and can design, manufacture and deliver any shape or size light steel frame roof trusses, floor joists and awnings you need for your roofing and construction project. Here are a few reasons why you can trust Staalbeer for light steel frames in South Africa:
- Expertise: The team from Staalbeer possess the qualifications and experience to provide clients with light steel frame roofing systems that meet all their needs in terms of design, quality and efficiency. With the use of specialised engineering software, Staalbeer can design custom light steel frames for both building companies and property owners.
- Quality: Light steel frames from Staalbeer are manufactured from tested and certified 0.80mm thick S550GD steel with guaranteed structural properties. All designs conform to SANS 517 design principles and NHBRC specifications, ensuring our clients of roof trusses that meet the highest industry standards in terms of quality and safety. Staalbeer use Galvanised Z200 coated steel for the truss members, which offers a 100% termite proof and maintenance free solution.