Suppliers of Angle Iron & Other Steel Building Products
If you are in need of angle iron suppliers for you construction, production or DIY project, Staalbeer is the company for you. Staalbeer is a leading supplier of angle iron and a full range of steel products for building, production and your personal project needs. You can rely on Staalbeer to provide you with angle iron and other steel products of excellent quality and that meet your specifications.
Staalbeer is a reputable name in the construction and production material supply business, with a large client base across various regions of South Africa. Many of our clients solely rely on Staalbeer of their angle iron and steel building products, because they are guaranteed of quality products, reliable service and competitive prices. Order your angle iron from the leading steel building product supplier on South Africa today.
We have three branches in the following areas: Vereeniging, Potchefstroom and Bothaville. Contact your nearest branch to order your angle iron to be delivered to your site.
Angle iron and other steel sections from Staalbeer
Angle iron is a steel section bent into the shape of an “L", and always features an angle of 90 degrees. Angle iron is widely used in many industries, especially in construction and production. This steel section is extremely strong, versatile and cost-effective, making it suitable for a variety of uses. One main use of angle iron is in construction for building frames. The use of angle iron in building frames adds additional support and stability, and it is easy to work with.
As a reputable angle iron supplier, Staalbeer supplies a wide range of angle iron products in different lengths and specifications including Equal angles from mild steel, Equal angles (BS EN10025-2-S355 JR) and Unequal angles (BS EN10025-2-S355 JR). Speak to a professional consultant at Staalbeer to discuss your needs and to get the angle iron products you require.
Range of steel sections from Staalbeer
Staalbeer manufactures a wide range of steel sections in addition to our angle iron range, all made from to quality steel for excellent quality and results. You can order all the following steel sections for your building, production or DIY project from Staalbeer:
- Flat bar: Choose from a selection of Flat Bra products to get the best products for your needs. We manufacture Flat Bar in a variety on lengths and size specifications in Mild Steel, BS EN10025-2-S355 JR and GR 55C. Discuss your needs with a professional consultant at Staalbeer.
- Heavy sections: Staalbeer manufactures a range of Universal columns and beams, as well as Joists from BS EN10025-2-S355 JR. Our heavy sections are of excellent quality, and will meet all your expectations in terms of fabrication and strength.
- Round and square bar: Find a range of Round, Square and reinforcing Y-bar at Staalbeer, available in a variety of diameters and sizes.
- Channels and IPE’s: Select from a variety of channels and IPE’s from Staalbeer’s extensive range.
- Stainless steel and Aluminium products: We manufacture a range of products in Stainless steel and Aluminium. See our products range online, or speak to a professional consultant about your needs.
Contact the trusted angle iron supplier for all your building or production needs. We service clients in North West, Northern Cape, Free State, Gauteng, Mpumalanga and Limpopo provinces.
Contact Staalbeer to place your angle iron / steel section order
Contact the leading steel product supplier in South Africa today to discuss your angle iron requirements, and to order the steel building products you need. View our extensive range of building products available from Staalbeer on our website. You will find all the roof sheeting, light steel frames, steel plate and other building products you require.
Areas we service: Vereeniging, Meyerton, Vanderbijlpark, Sasolburg, Zamdela, Orange Farm, Parys, Viljoenskroon, Bothaville, Kroonstad, Welkom, Hoopstad, Christiana, Hertzogville, Betlehem, Harrismith, Qua-Qua, Fochville, Carletonville, Potchefstroom, Ventersdorp, Stilfontein, Klerskdorp, Lichtenburg, Mahikeng, Zeerust, Wolmaranstad, Schweizer-Reneke, Vryburg and more.